CYT25A 3 Axis Cable Touch Probe for Machine Center/CNC
|Direction||+/-X, +/- Y , -Z|
|Range||XY=+/-15°， Z=5mm (0.197 in)|
|Weight(excluding tool shank)||80g (2.82oz)|
|Repeatability (2σ)||<0.003mm (120 μin)|
|Trigger Force||X,Y: 1N (102 gf, 3.60 ozf) Z : 5N (510 gf, 18.00 ozf)|
|Speed||100-200mm/min (3.937-7.874 in/min)|
|Receiver Cable Length||4.5m (177.165 in)|
Cable probes are used on CNC engraving and milling machines which have limited space for installation. Connected by cable to machine center PLC, function the same as wireless probe. As batteries are not needed, cost can be down.
Probe application on machine
- Determine coordinates by dial gauge/micrometer
- Determine coordinates by fixtures
- workpiece can be fixed at any position
- Probe measure surface, 2 holes or 2 convex to determine differences
- Difference being offset by CNC rotating coordinates
- Difference can also be offset by rotating worktable
Reference point setting
- Set reference point quickly and reliably by probe, to save time and improve precision
Rectangular convex center
Round convex center
Bolt center hole
Workpiece measurement on machine
- Measure workpiece between 2 processing stages, offset differences according to results.
- After processing, record measurements.
- CNC export measuring results through data interface.