CYT40A 3 Axis Infrared Optical Wireless Touch Probe for Machine Center/CNC
|Transmission type||Wireless Infrared Optical|
|Direction||+/-X, +/- Y , -Z|
|Range||XY=+/-15°， Z=5mm (0.197 in)|
|Power Supply||3.6v，14250 batteries x2|
|Battery Standby Life||1600+h|
|Weight(excluding tool shank)||280g (9.88 oz)|
|Repeatability (2σ)||<0.003mm (120 μin)|
|Trigger Force||X,Y: 1N (102 gf, 3.60 ozf) Z : 5N (510 gf, 18.00 ozf)|
|Speed||50-200mm/min (1.969-7.874 in/min)|
|Operating Range||<=5m (196.85 in)|
|Receiver Cable Length||4.5m (177.165 in)|
Wireless probe is developed to reduce time of workpiece measuring and setting time, improve efficiency and precision. It can be set manually or by CNC program, which can automatically measure and adjust tool, or measure finished workpieces with software.
Probe application on machine
- Determine coordinates by dial gauge/micrometer
- Determine coordinates by fixtures
- workpiece can be fixed at any position
- Probe measure surface, 2 holes or 2 convex to determine differences
- Difference being offset by CNC rotating coordinates
- Difference can also be offset by rotating worktable
Reference point setting
- Set reference point quickly and reliably by probe, to save time and improve precision
Rectangular convex center
Round convex center
Bolt center hole
Workpiece measurement on machine
- Measure workpiece between 2 processing stages, offset differences according to results.
- After processing, record measurements.
- CNC export measuring results through data interface.